Thursday, December 10, 2009

Episode 59

I'm currently in Kangar, Perlis..! wat a tiring 6 hours journey we had..! wat i meant here is my family..! hehe..we choose to come bak to hometown today due to 1st reason tat is we wanna visit the grandma b4 we going for China trip..2nd reason, bcz we veri long time never come bak here edi..3rd reason bcz we gt a public holi on friday where dad can drove all of us bak without wasting one holi followed by sat n sun..! we go to hometown by Persona car...

So, we started our journey at 9am early morning..then we stopped at Sungai Petani, Kedah around 1-2hrs bcz mum wanna go to aunt hse.. btw the time we reached there..the clock edi shown 1.30pm ! wow..wat i can tel u is..tis time my dad drove quite fast untill all of us din come to realise abt it..bcz we able to reach Kedah after drove abt 4hrs+..wonderful..! since we stopped at aunt hse at SP..we ( bro,sis &me ) suggested tat we wanna eat McDonald as our lunch bcz mum will chat non-stop wit aunt..n we dun wan sit at there looking c2p to wait for them..so dad decide to brought 3 of us to McD..! wakakaka...it had been a long time i never eat burger edi..! but u knw wat?! we are Klang ppl..so we're nt reali know the road of SP especially the road to SP town..! n we almost went to holland...! luckily dad realised it n quickly made an U-turn..! at the end we reached SP town n bought our lunch =p

B4 leaving the aunt hse n continue our journey, i took few pics of aunt wit mum n the flowers in the aunt hse tgt wit sis..but too bad..i had forgotten to bring my cabel along wit me so no pics will be upload til im bak to Klang if im nt lazy la...!

Erm...so without wasting time,we continue our journey to Perlis at 3.30pm ! Yippieeeeeeeee....!!! at tis moment i was so happy..! Yippieeee yaya...yippie yippie yaya ! u know why?! hahaha..dad gave me drove the car !!! n i drove it on the highway..i had drove it around 45min- 1 hours..! hurray ! i manage to drove although there is alot of cars on the road..! *proud of myself* lol...i juz showing off..but juz let me be..cuz i reali so long never drive le..i tink around half yrs le ! summore veri gan jiong le..i press the oil n drive til 110spped without i ownself knew abt it till my dad sat beside me started to complain "pls slown down"..hahaha..! so funny..! i wonder my sis they all gt worried tat i drove the car onot..! but i can feel tat my bro keep wanted me to drive =p

Then around 5pm++ we safety reached Kangar ! i reali veri long time never see my grandma le..today hopefully can see her after a few yrs never come bak..but she reali different from last time edi..cz she fall sick..! but anyway i stil love my grandma so much no matter how..! sooooo...

Our activities Day 1 in Kangar

is eat..chat..watch drama..and nw is time to sleep..! im so so sooooo tired..! so,nite every1..! if tmr gt chance to use comp..i will update my news at Kangar..!

take care my dear & frens !

0 comments: