Thursday, January 14, 2010

Episode 68

Result is out today !!!

B4 see the result..the objective is to aim pass oni..after saw the result..ppl tends to become more n more greedy..n the person is ME =p

OMG..! today i am nt even dare to look at my result..but luckily gt one kind noob helped me out..! wakaka..yea is u..! im saying u ! i know u will definitely view my blog..! dun gei gei anymore..! well...noob dear...i hope u can get a good result too..! dun get scare n worried..cz i believe in u.. always here to support u lik how u support me always !

Oh yea..CC piggy jie...opsss..is change channel piggy jie @@"..i alway support u too..! dun 4get to let me know ur result when it is out..all the best to u n i know u can do it..! u sure can get a flying colours result..! gambateh ! dun get so stress easily..i am always here for u...find me anytime when u nit me..although u dun nit me..but i wil stil stick wit u like a glue =p so dun 4get abt tis !

*love*

0 comments: