Saturday, August 15, 2009

Episode 1

Yea..i created a new blog wit a new address..! seem like tis layout nicer than my last time blog which was already became a dead blog ><
last few months i dun feel lik blogging so i decided to stop blog..mana tau i stop til so long and it became a dead blog where i see bak oso gt no mood to blog as the layout and everything are sooo .....! actually all this are execuses...but im nt going to tel u =p
i like it i like it ...! i like my new blog..! izit nice? perhaps for u are not but for me is YES..!

arghh..! tis monday going to be Week5 le..yet i stil haven start to do my assign ! there are alot of assignments, tutorials and essay are waiting for me to touch them..but i can tel out tat i gt no mood to even look at them once..! u know why? bcz i keep catching up wit 敗犬女王 drama and addicted to FB FB...especially the GAMES..!
i hate myself why at home i cant sit properly and guai guai to do all my hwork ..!! again it wil become a last min work again..but mayb it would nt end up lik tat..perhaps juz see it..keke ! cz i gt the noob gang to advise me mah...rite rite rite?..hahaha
eleh..jk oni la..i oso wil add oil by myself de..juz i cant do it at home but when comes to exam..ah ha..this type of laziness would nt happen...!

oh yea i waiting for holi le !!

0 comments: