Thursday, August 27, 2009

Episode 6

OMG OMG..!! i abandoned my blog for a week..! such a busy week man..! ytd i juz finished my management mid term test..! i can tell u tat it is so terrible for me especially the essay..! i study the whole text book for every chap..but i juz can understand nt more than 50% for the diversity n the evolution of management chap ! arghh..! wat the bureaucracy approach la..wat the scientific management la n so on...! n hor i dunno is i lucky or so suay la ..in essay it came out the evolution of management question..! nt oni tat arr...! plus on the lect teaching...! i juz can said its reali SWT..! dot dot dot... * signal spoiled edi*

then at nite i enjoyed my drama so much after i had stopped for a few weeks ago..! but i tink i shld stop my drama half way again bcz all assignments were rushing me till im running out of time as i nt oni nit to finish up all my assign but oso i nit to go to malacca on tis coming sept !!! but tinking to go to malacca..i felt happy abt it..!! so,tis sem can be said damn "pek chek" lor..! every sub at least consist of two assign tgt wit the presentation..! one is individual and the another is group..! yet one oso nt yet being done..n the 1st assign tat nit to be submit is on NEXT THURS arrrr...!!!

woot...! tmr law class wil be a revision class for a mid term test..! well..tis time i gonna see hw much i can score out of 60 quest..! currently felt enjoying studied abt law..but the lect said..law is nt easy to scored cz as u see the question u might nt able to apply wat the question wants..! so let see hw much i can score it ^^
wish me luck..!

and and and..! i got something to said out at here too..! tis sunday ago..we went to pyramid to watch movie n shopping as well..! we went for a UP movie..! errr..for me..tis movie quite funny besides of touching..! so i give it a PASS...! im waiting for final destination la..! when to come out arr? said coming soon on aug..but its going to be sept edi lei...! oh yah i heard tat some saying tis UP movie is sux..but i tink its depend on the individual behaviour..mayb some people lik me stil childish liked the cartoon movie..! rite? haha...perhaps la hor..!

then we went to shopping after tat..wow..! i can tell u..! ppl went to forever 21 can shop til their wallet left rm2 but me n tiny weiwei went in there..we lefted without spending any cent..! so wats the reason? actually i oso dunno..but eventually we went to nichii..! ah ha.. tis is the time to spend $$$
my dear bought me a 2 dress n i reali liked it alot..! thx alot dear..! n on tat day we gt snap some pic in the fitting room..! tink back of it..its reali quite funny tgt wit tiny..! i love to shopping so much !! thx all for accompany me shopping on tat day especially thx to my dear, my younger bro, tiny's bro and jy as well ! imagine me n tiny keep shop here n there..can said we gonna shop the whole pyramid n half of the JJ...n those guys is damn bored wit it til we went to any shop they will quickly find something..u knw wat is tat? tat is finding chair to sit >< hahaha..! so cute la..! thx to tiny too for accompany me ! currently finding shoes..n i getting interest wit one of those shoes at Santa..! doubt whether wanna buy it or not bcz its a high heel..! i scared b4 i can walk i edi fell down.. so wait til next week..i wil get my answer soon..!

kk...gonna stop at here..cz i wanted to drama..at least one episode oso wil let me sleep well n sweet 2nite..so gotcha !

0 comments: