Thursday, September 10, 2009

Episode 12

Today went out wit dear..we chit chat, walk, laugh here n there alots..!
1st we went to Aeon to have a half breakfast n half lunch =x
who called him so late reached my hse?? ishhh..!

we went to Kim Gary restaurant..i always saw tat alots of ppl in tis restaurant for most of the time when i went to there shopping..sooo...today we went to tried it out..! n hor..i can tel u tat the foods reali nice *thumb up* n the price quite reasonable ! i enjoyed it veri much n i bet tat i wil go for a 2nd time..but i tink it wil be veri full hse..!

here we go....

my foood....! i 4get to snap noob's food.. =p
the food juz lik tis is enuf to kill me..! im so full..!


the noob dear..!






my turn..!





OMG...im so tam jiak...! *hungry*



n at last...
after taking lunch....then, we went to shopping cz i wanted to buy my high heel shoes...mana tau..it come out lik tat.. *pattern liao liao*




okok..bak to the topic..

at Aeon i cant find the size of shoes tat i wanted..cz it just left size 7 n 8..so i decided to went to JJ Bukit Raja to take a look..at there i get my size...but the shoes..gt spoiled abit..so i decided nt to buy it..n at last i juz left a final choices tat is KP..! then dear drove me to KP..n at here im lucky tat i had bought my lovely shoes..! it juz look simple n nth special..but i had run to 3 different places..such a wasting time n petrol..! but i appreciate the time i tgt wit him =p



the front view...


side view..!


after tat..we balik kampung edi..!

n nw is my bed time..nite..!

0 comments: