Friday, September 4, 2009

Episode 8

Wakakaka...sem break started edi from today onwards..wee wang..!
actually nt considered as a sem break..cz next tues,wed n thurs we will be going to do our MYOB assign at college comp lab..! the thing tat i happy abt is i dun nit to attend class..wohoo..!
hope can finish the MYOB in 2 days..then i can happily enjoy my trip to Malacca again wit my lovely family..! muacks ~
too bad my dear cant go tgt wit me..if nt it wil be veri fun..! nvm..next time sure gt chance...hor dear?

Today damn tired...early morning 9am i having class til 4pm including 1 hour break..!
for my frens n dear..dun worried me..! im ok..! i edi get myself fully prepared to face my management mid term test result although i anyhw write on the essay part n wat the so so so call lecturer sayin abt me ! damn it..! i dun care la...no matter wat i wun give up in my studies.. lalalala~

after tat having law class..today i not reali fully concentrate on the chap tat the lect teaching n i almost went to fishing in my dreamland ~ ( fall sleep ) til all of us went down to giant to buy some snack to eat..! if nt reali jialat lor..
hahaha...

then hor..reached home tat time..so tired sia n went to lied on sofa..! after awhile dear went bak le..then i straight away jump on my bed and sleep..! i tot my mum wil call me wake up at 6pm de..! cz normally she knew tat i will watch drama at 6pm de mah..! but hor..nobody chap me at all..til i slept til 7pm n woke up myself..! awww...~ tat time my drama gone..! i din get to watch the hokkien drama at 6pm on 8tv..! ishhhh...! but nvm..! one day oni mah..who care
blek =p

so hor...so....so.....i nw wanted to take my bath le..! bye ~

0 comments: