Friday, September 11, 2009

Episode 13

hahaha...ah wei..! thx alot..everytime help me decorate my blog layout..so nice lei..! hehe..! thx thx..!! muacks ~

wohoooo...!! here is my dear noob gangs ~

noob tiny...! ah wei ! lik my meimei..but hor sumtimes she lik my big sister..nt saying u old ya..! keke..! cz u oso veri care me lik a sister... =p


ah wei's boyboy jeffrey..mayb is jerry lai de.. he veri funny de..!


aiyo..tis wan jiu cham lor...NOOBIE KKS...always bully ppl de..! ishh ishh ishh.... *piak*


noobyong..the monkey king..veri pendiam sia..!


noobtommy...tomtom..mana lu punya jerry ? @@


aiya..i dunno how to describe le...!


n lastly i got one husband..! tat is siew mei..!

i appreciate everyone tat i knew in my life no matter is frendship or love-ship? huh? sounds pelik betul..but dun care..! always support u all..!

0 comments: