Monday, October 5, 2009

Episode 26

Phewwwwww....!

I WAN TO COMPLAIN..!!!! ( tis is wat im pro in..kekeke)

my whole semester2 college reali sux man !!
u know why?
most of my time were not accompanied by my family, frens, dear or ziap kut or even drama !! but are accompanied by my comp..pen..white paper n all the electronic thing..! u knw wat is tat? tat is a ASSIGNMENT..!!! how come tis sem gt so many assignments de??

2 Accounting assign, 2 IB assignment, 1 management assign !

tis much can make me suffocate..! anyway..im nw left 1 and half assign to go..! ( see...im so great rite) so my complain here are juz for fun...so lame rite? but wat to do? kakaka...!

my aim for tis semester are TO PASS EXAM..dun hv HD or D oso ok..cz im nt reali knw wat am i studying rite nw..! all seems like so difficult ~ ( excuses..cz i din do revision at all ) =p
somebody pls help me..i nit sum1 to push me..dear i depend on u liao arrr..! hehehe..
later u sure scold me pulak...said " you cannot like tis la..u muz study..cannot always depend on me..bla bla bla.." rite rite rite? hehehe... i jiu knw im clever =x

i wan DRAMA !!!! but i cant..! sad..cry..!
no choice..i muz do all my work b4 i can chiong my drama..so my noobs gang frens out there..dun supply me drama le..when i wanna take drama from u all...pls dun give me at the moment till the final over k? kekeke..

OMG..!!!
currently fall in love wit tis song : You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

0 comments: