Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Episode 29

ngek ngek..! wee wang wang..!

As usual tonite is a ziap kut nite again...i guess most of the ppl who viewed my blog dunno wat is ziap kut look lik rite..so today u all gt the chance to see how the ziap kut look like..kekeke..im so kind enuf to post it =p







together 4 ppl play again..grandma, mum, sis n dad...sumtimes if sis wanna take bath then i replace her..same too..if i wanna take bath then my dad will replace me..

is reali a nice entertainment..abit lik gambling..! it test how well ur brain works..how good ur luck is... as well as how well u goin to combine all the number by the sequences including the Ace, K, Q, J and continue by 10, 9, ... and so on..! =p

keke..tonite i juz can said tat luckily TEE KONG popiiii me win..! muahahaha..! and thx jie for helping me..if not the last round i played wouldn't GAME..! i tink is time for me to check my short sighted or else everytime i lose in game i tink the main problem is my eyes..!

i wanted to drama..but too bad..my media player classic spoiled..
jie lend me her lappy..but i scare i will spoil it..so better dun touch..!! i nit my bro to help me dl..i scare i anyhw dl later whole comp gone..then tat time i reali GG.com

Oh yea..today im happy..at least dear n me had done one topic of the IB assign..! so 4 more topic to go..gambateh !

kk la..nth to do..so i gonna enjoy my tea ~ bye !

0 comments: