Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Episode 28

Im so sad..i make a wrong decision where everyone is suffering especially my dad..! perhaps should blame tat im too clever to go to format the external hard disk due to the virus..and who knows tat inside the hard disk got all the important files especially dad's document n our family photos taken last time during family vacation are now gone..! and rite now..im guilty bcz ot it..i knew tat although dad din said anything but i can felt tat less or more he oso wil felt sad bcz all the document now are gone..! so whenever i tink of it..tears will automatically falls eventhough i knew tat it cant help to turn bak the hard disk to the original situation or turn bak the time..!

is my mistake cz i din check it clearly b4 i take the action..i din ask my little bro n dad that izit there is any important file in the external hard disk...i juz ask my sis..n click to format..! my all drama gone is ok..cz i can take it from frens or uncle..but dad's document where to take? i asked my eldest bro to help me izit there is a way to get bak the files..but he said tat when formatted means gone..there is no way to get bak the file tat had been formatted..!

im so sorry to my dad..i cant do anything other than saying sorry...!
next time..i wil be careful..ASK B4 TAKE ANY ACTION..!!!

0 comments: