Friday, October 30, 2009

Episode 44

CONTINUE ~


PART D - BDAE WISHES FROM LOVELY HUSBAND SIEW MEI & MATTHEW

husband ( siew mei ) & matthew,
although we gt no chance to go ktv tgt on tat day( my bdae) due to ur final exam..but i understand it..! we sure gt chance to go tgt on next time especially after my final..! we got 3 mths to enjoy it..! hahaha..!

well well well.. thx alot husband n ur boyboy matt..for the present..!! OMG..!! it's reali cute..! i love it so much..reali love it so much untill i wanna to buy a big wan to hug it..! seeeeeee..ur fault for giving me such a cute present =p
so no matter how i will keep it nicely n wun let it get a single dirt including the mashi maro tat u gave me as my bdae present too last few yrs ago.. ! til now it stil wit me n i had decorate it on my room ! hehe.. stil rmb it my husband? i bet u sure stil rmb it.. kakaka..!

ok..lets stop loso-ing...

here are the little cutely bear bear tat made me fell in love wit it..












tats all ~


0 comments: