Sunday, October 11, 2009

Episode 32

Let me intro to u all...his name is Oo Chui ( Black Mouth)...
seeeee...his mouth reali so black sia...




he veri kia si de..! saw ppl jiu go hide =.="

it's so cute rite? i tel u arrr...he damn naughty..! keep bite ppl's shoes...but when he saw a "rotan"...u can see he wil ran to hide under the bicycle..so cuteeeee...!

and hor the most funny thing is..ytd he followed my grandma to my hse (parent's hse of cuz) without being realised by my grandma..untill....my grandma reached my hse..then oni he started to woofff...! inside the hse i edi felt weird..cz i knew tat my grandma is coming but i dunno why there is a dog at outside keep woofff...then i went outside n saw..aiksss..! hw come the BM come here de? then my grandma said..aiyo..i dunno he following me la..!
tat time the expression of my grandma n BM are sooooo funny..!

then hor..i wanted to bring the BM bak to grandma hse..but u guess wat? he din even wan bother me n listen to me..he keep woof here n there, run here n there..n if i going to throw him at outside..i scare ltr he kena knock by a car..if i let him come in..i scare he anyhow pee n poo..! tat time i mah nit to bz wit him..i dun wan lor..!! so i told grandma to bring him bak. cz he dun wan to folo me even i had used an umbrella to halau him bak..reali swt lor..!

he juz listen to my grandma..next time no SATAY for him at eat le..! who called him dun wan listen to me..! kakaka..! but he veri cute..cz he nw stil a puppy...seeeee...when he grow bigger..harrr..! tat time more cham..like Rocky, the previous dog..! =p

0 comments: