Thursday, October 8, 2009

Episode 30

The more i slept the more tired i am..
my god..my brain n head like wanted to boom..! i dunno wat is going on..but i juz felt lik i wanted to sleep..! so..the name like " ah pig, piglet, zhu or even sa zhu" given by my dearest sis n him for me is reali true..!
pity him..everytime gt a group assign..he sure wil jump out to be the 1st person who helped me from last time till now..

CANNOT...! i muz changeeeeeeeeee....!!! laziness, tiredness, sleepiness n oso moody-ness pls go far away from me..!! Anyway...anyone gt a hardworking pills for me? it doesn't matter either Vitamin R or H !

wonder tat how tmr meeting will be going on ? i tink shld be a grandmother story again..tis is wat the college good in without any doubt !

ok..is time to me to go to revise the stupid ib assign info b4 i went to sleep..or else later i wil insomnia although im enuf tired or sleepy..
the only thing nw tat can motivate me to rush n quickly finish up my assign is tinking of going to enjoy my holiday at Bukit Cahaya wit him, his fren or mayb a noob gangs ! waiting for it..exciting =p

i veri long din cycling le...hehehe

0 comments: