Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Episode 34

Saya punya Tuhan arrr...! if everyday stil lik tat..i sure wil bankrupt b4 i got the chance to earn money arrr...! everyday ziap kut oso lose..! from last time til now..i ended losing almost rm xxx
the super geng jie n mum keep win..! any tips? share wit me la..! everytime oso bully me..! rompak my $...! wakakaka..! next time muz poo piii me win lei..! i enuf pity le...sob...!

btw...noob ah wei and noob ah sen ( sounds so funny ) kakaka...! so sry lei..! the damn idiot of IB assign today make me mad again..! but im nt angry u or ks o..! sry sry sry =p
i juz angry myself tat im so easy to get frustrated..! i wil change my tis damn bad attitude..but pls give me time..!

next time wun happen again..! i swear..! i wil control myself..wakakka..! wee wang..! tonite i gonna OT to watch my DRAMA...! but is after talk on phone wit my sweet darling...! Weeeeee!

My godness...i lose so much $$ in ziap kut..yet im stil veri happy..! but let me..cz i sooooo happy tat the IB assign is going to finish n due soon..! the references part wun fall me down anymore..! tis time is im going to fall it down =p

0 comments: