Saturday, October 17, 2009

Episode 37

Wooot..! the plan of Bukit Cahaya for today is SUCCEED ! tis event jio by dear's frens bcz they say tat they didn't see me b4 n wanted to meet me..so...tis is the 2nd time i went to there again..!


my feeling towards today activities are so COOL + HAPPY + ENJOYED although i know tat tmr i will going to suffer muscular cramps on my leg..! but anyway tis wun spoil my feeling to go out wit them n dear again in future..! they all are so funny juz lik my dear =x wat i meant here is they way the talking..!
btw..i can keep fit too..! tis is wat i wanted for soo sooo soooo long..!
everytime when chatting time..sure gt laughter..! but gt one thing sounds so weird n funny is..when the 3 guys of them chatting..most of the time i dun understand wat are they talking abt..! dear told me tat tis is their "muo qi"...mengada-ngada betul..! kakaka

kk la..here are our pic for today activities..



















































































i wan go again for 3rd time, 4th time, 5th time, 6th time n so on ~


0 comments: