Thursday, October 15, 2009

Episode 35

ISHHHHH....!

the INTERNET LINE DAMN SLOW...!

i wan fb-ing oso cant..i wan post blog oso cant..u know why? i wanted to click in my profile or click on posting new blog oso "cheee cham"..i nit to wait for 5 - 10 min..seeing tis..i bet tat nobody will gt the mood to blog or net la...hor? but at least nw i succeed to get in blogging..so let me blog 1st b4 i went off.. soo...the only one thing tat i can do is WATCH DRAMA =)

cz drama dun nit line..! but nt nw...mayb 1 or 2 hours later from now onwards ..!

yea yea yea...ole ole ole !! yes...! today gt 2 thing make me so so so happy..! one is..my IB assign edi due..! wakakakaa... wat a relief..! dun nit to worried abt it le...dun nit insomnia ..then i can continue chiong drama le..n another thing is

Weeeeeee...!

i tink my lappy is coming soon..! i wan PINK COLOUR..! dunno since when..slowly n slowly my favourite colour changed to pink..! kakaka..! i like the light colour of pink..! hope i can get the colour i wan..! shld be can rite rite rite? cz the brand tat my kor looking for gt 4 colour available n one of them of cuz is pink..! yay !!!

k la..since the net is so so soooo soooooooooooooo slow...i tink i wil blog again next time..!

0 comments: